Friday 24 September 2010

Good news for a change!

35+5wks 13lb

I know I know, it doesn't start off too great because that shows she's lost 3oz in just over a wk, however, she was clothed (albeit very lightly) last wk. Plus you have to allow a little change from one set of scales to another aaaaaaand it was such a big gain that it's not so bad but most of all she's still on the centime!!

Spoke to Dr Pilidis today about Weds bloods and her HB is.........8.3!!!! Which is the same as last wk (well if you want to be picky it's actually .2 higher!!) whoo hoo

I forgot to say we've had the report through from her heart scan too, its as follows.

"she has got a very easily heard heart murmur which I clinically feel is innocent but on echocardiogram, she has got a foolish looking LV with normal measurement but it looked slightly dilated with a probably functionally bicuspid aortic valve with a normal gradient"

I'll post again when we have the report from DrPlidis' visit. Which will show the full blood report too.

Ttfn

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a difficult time you have all had. I didn't realise from your posts on "threeormore" just how much you were going through but detailed like this on your blog it's such a chain of events and tess isn't it?
    Good news that you finally got a diagnosis, now to look forward to learning to live with that and helping Reagan feel well.
    All my best wishes.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're getting somewhere now Sam, more (((HUGS))) from me - I can't get my pc to let me post on the boards at the moment - it crashes :(

    ReplyDelete