Thursday 16 September 2010

Dietician

Monday 13th Sept 34+3wks 13.3Lb

I didn't mention that I'd taken her to see a dietician back in July. I don't remember the date.
Even though I'm trying with solid food Reagan doesn't agree that she should have it!!

I told this to the dietician and she said we were doing all the right things she had no other advice to offer and keep gong as we are.

She said that normally she would be getting concerned but Reagan has had a huge weight gain and is therefore healthier than the last time she saw her.

So we'll just plough on!!!

I rang FCC today to get a blood test bkd. I haven't heard anymore from Dr Pilidis but we both felt that was still pale. The next available appt is on Fri.

I called St Georges and left a message for Dr Pilidis to see if the results dorm the bone were back yet.

She called back at 6pm. There were no more results but she wanted Reagan to have a blood test sooner than Friday so I left it with her to sort out.

No comments:

Post a Comment