Saturday 18 September 2010

Researching

Ive been looking on the internet today to help wm remember what questions i have for Dr Pilidis next Wed.

I found a case study on a DBA sufferer it listed 6 diagnostic Criteria for DBA, one of them I don't know what it is but Reagan has he other 5.

I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions and i should wait for the the full reslults to come back but this is like a coping mechanism for me! Maybe I'm kind of preparing myself? And if it's not DBA it doesn't look like we will find out what it is any way!

I'm the kind of peson that needs to know everything, i don't like grey areas!

Anyway this case study also said that some sufferers also have a neck that resembles that of a Turners syndrome sufferer. So i googled it and it's like Reagans, do you remember i told you she was born with baggy skin at the back of her neck? Well turners syndrome necks are worse but it's very similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment