Thursday 4 November 2010

Sleep and stuff!

I think Reagan may had had stomach bug. We've had some 'experiences' in the nappy dept over the last wk and a half. Her sleeping deteriorated again.
She sleeps from around 8pm -11pm but after that.........
Last night was the all time worst I think. Even though she's always woken a lot she's always been easy to pacify. Over the last few nights she's gradually got worse. She'll only sleep if I feed her, a cuddle is not good enough. When I put her in her crib she wakes immediately!! Plus she now has a thing about touching/fiddling with my face so she does that in her sleep and fidgets and twitches. She just isn't settling properly!!

She still won't eat a great deal, I bought an avocado the other day, she had 3 mouth fulls, which are miniscule!3 seems to be her limit for everything except yogurt. She wont even eat banana any more. She did have an entire round rich tea on Monday though which amazed me!

I've bought a book called 'the match' all about a family who's little girl has dba. They have a pgd baby so their daughter can have a bone marrow transplant. It's very educational for me! I have to read each paragraph about 3-4 times to make sure I understand what it said. It's driven home just how shitty and huge all this dba stuff is though. Its very scary.......bloody frightening.

Send Reagan some sleepy dust for tonight please, hopefully Alex and I will get some sleep too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment