Tuesday 16 November 2010

Dietician

I took Reagan back to the dietician, Sarah foster, yesterday.
Reagan has improved with her eating over the last wk or two and her weight is following it's own little curve.

So Sarah wasalittle less worried! She gave me some milk to give to Reagan instead of normal formula. Although she nexts to never has formula it's better than normal stuff, plus if I can ever get her to eat cereal I can use it.

She was going to suggest a speech and language therapist but decided that because she has improved that it's not necessary.

We go back to see her at the end of Jan, to be honest i don't feel there is any real gain from going to see her, other than the milk. She doesn't suggest anything that we're not already doing.

Reagan now has another tummy bug, lovingly given to her from peyton. She had diarreah all day yesterday and again through the night. Causing 3 outfits and a set of bedding to be added to the washing!
Then she woke this morning with a temp of 38.3. I'm taking her to the drs today, just incase! I need to get this milk on prescription anyway so......

I ails had the letter through from dr pelidis yesterday, I'll blog that separately though, I'm still researching what it says!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment